Saturday, August 27, 2011

Something Else

Just can't stop myself from drawing ugly things.
Hope you're a fan of these guys, cause I ain't.
Remember that scene when Natsuki was all "Oh my gooood, lyke.. I am leaving. Fuuukaaa" and Fuuka's all shitting bricks the entire time? Yeah, exactly HOW many times did Fuuka say "Natsuki-chan" in that scene? e.e MY GOD.
Here is a beautiful and heartbreaking story that occurred right in my second play through of Persona 3 Portable. I shit you not, this exact thing happened, and it made me so sad because I wanted to get Orpheus Telos.
I didn't know that if you ignored Ryoji even ONCE, that he would just tell you to go screw yourself! :/
And of course, it all happened because I just HAD to bed Akihiko for the very first time. 
(That's just LIKE ME, of course. e.e)
Sorry I'm gross. I just found it hilarious that throughout my second play through, I kept blowing off Ken's not-so-subtle hints about liking me. "We're only 6 years apart..." "I want you to notice me..." "I haven't hit puberty yet, but you can work with that, right?" I GET it, Ken. I don't give a funk. My character was too busy being up in Akihiko's drawers... 
Priorities, man. Priorities.
Somebody punch him in the mouth.
...I can dream, can't I? *SIGH*
Last but not least, here's Aigis being a cutey patooty.

Now if you'll excuse me.
All characters depicted, regardless of how ugly they are © ATLUS

No comments:

Post a Comment